"" MaDDI: OKL Challenge - Day 14: Election Day

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

OKL Challenge - Day 14: Election Day

I took advantage of the provision ballot option for New Yorkers and voted near my office, instead of my registered polling station near my parents' apartment in upper Manhattan. (I was planning to trekk up there after work, but heard that there are lines over an hour at the polling station and the east side subway is still experiencing massive delays and overcrowding.) Here in the financial district, I was in and out of the polling station in 10 minutes!

Since I'm feeling patriotic post-vote, here are a few flag-inspired selections available today at One Kings Lane.




Sources
1. R. Delamater Portrait of Vanessa Bell - $999
2. Oil Painting, Leonard Sailing - $4,975
3. S/3 Stripe Dish Towels, Blueberry - $15.00
4. Weiss Octagonal Table, Crimson - $199
5. Afghan Dhurrie, 10' x 5' - $755
6. S/3 Bailey Lattice Lanterns - $65.00
7. Set of 4 Khadhi Napkins - $29

And to temper all that Americana, my favorite items from today's sales in a more soothing Scandinavian palette:



Sources
1. Gray & White Thin Striped Pillow - $75
2. Tin 3-Tier Shelf w/ Drawer - $149
3. R. Delamater Block Print - $499
4. Tall Bud Vase - $35
5. Mesh Screen Basket, Gray - $35
6. Hugo Teak Square Accent Table - $149


I'm also coveting this lantern, a rotating hardware bin, and a 1960s black & white photograph of Portugal by Roz Joseph.

No comments:

Post a Comment