"" MaDDI: Color Crush: Tomato + Turquoise

Monday, March 4, 2013

Color Crush: Tomato + Turquoise

Sherry here!

I have always been partial to a red with a touch of orange--a tomato red. When I saw CB2's circus striped shower curtain, I started to dream in tomato and turquoise. Next came the emotional response to a "vi motas i Danmark" poster spotted at Bo Concept. Yes, I have fallen hard for this color combo. What do you think? Would you use this bold pairing in your home? I plan on it!


Sources (Clockwise from top left)

  1. Cashmere Popover Hoodie - Turquoise, J. Crew Collection- 248.00.
  2. Urbanears Headphones - Tomato, J Crew - $60.00
  3. Room Essentials Towels, Set of Three, Target - $11.97
  4. vi motas i DANMARK poster, Bo Concept - $225.00
  5. Barque Stripe Shower Curtain CB2 - $49.99
  6. Red Wireless Speaker by JAMBOX, via Apple Store - $179
  7. Turquoise Necklace by Kenneth Jay Lane, via ShopBop - $220

No comments:

Post a Comment