"" MaDDI: VITTSJO Hacks

Thursday, October 4, 2012

VITTSJO Hacks

A brass or gold etageres is a smidge traditional for my taste, but this VITTSJO ikea hack by Ana Antunes got me thinking.
Source: Ana Antunes, VT Interiors
The whole VITTSJO family has sharp, clean lines that fit right into a modern home. The products are functional and streamlined, but the plastic finish tends to look cheap. Lucky for us, that's a snap to change!
(Unfortulately, this one's a mental DIY because I have no current vacancy for a coffee table or desk.)


Here are two VITTSJO hacks I'm dying to try. Anyone need a desk/console or coffee table? I'm begging to build you furniture, people.


1. VITTSJO Laptop Table + Modern Masters Metal Primer/Iron Paint + Stikwood

2. VIITSJO Stacking Tables + Rustoleum Antique Brass + Marble Herringbone Tile

No comments:

Post a Comment