"" MaDDI: Addendum: Exciting Happenings in the Affordable Art Sphere

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Addendum: Exciting Happenings in the Affordable Art Sphere

I am officially putting myself in the dog house. I did a whole post on exciting ideas in the sphere of affordable art and failed to mention Society 6's new line of throw pillows, created from prints by their artists. And the best part is that they cost a mere $20 a pop. How could I miss this? I assure you, an oversight of this magnitude will not happen again.

Better late than never? Here are a few of my favorites:



Sources (clockwise from top left):

  1. Bits and Pieces, by Emily Rickard - $20
  2. Groovy, by RDelean - $20
  3. Symbol of Chaos Invert Version, by David is Creative - $20
  4. Solids Invasion, by According to Panda - $20
  5. DG Aztec No.1, by Dawn Gardner - $20
  6. Snowing Pyramids, by NikaQ - $20
  7. Compass, by Zach Terrell - $20
  8. Library, by Emily Rickard - $20
  9. Minimal Complexity, by Three Lives Left - $20




No comments:

Post a Comment