"" MaDDI: Color Crush: Turquoise + Apricot

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Color Crush: Turquoise + Apricot

Alex here. Spring is in the air! Or so say my allergies and the frisky bird who thinks my window sill is a hot spot for courting lady pigeons. (I wish I was kidding. I am not. It's like a feathered, rabid version of The Bachelor out there.)

I'm leaning into the warmer, pollen-filled months ahead with a spring-inspired color combo: Turquoise + Apricot. I especially like the cool, dusty undertones to the images below. Just like spring, it's cheerful  and fun, but a hint of winter chill lingers under the surface.

Sources

  1. Photography by Petra Bindel, Agent Bauer
  2. Geo Stool, Timber & Ore, via Pinterest 
  3. Pre-Fall 2013 by Chloe, via Pinterest 
  4. Kaleido Trays, via The Future Perfect - $33+ (price varies based on size/configuration)
  5. Smukke Stackable Chair, ABC Carpet & Home - $395
  6. Ceramics by Misa Kumabuchi, via OEN

1 comment:

  1. This is a great look. HoJo's colors from the 50's! (Howard Johnson's were roadside restaurants in the 50's and these were the colors of the restaurants...and of the ice cream they served!)

    ReplyDelete